Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love and Forced Love

I think that it is better to fall in love, but Romeo and Juliet was an exception. I think that the issue with that situation was that Juliet was always so loving and obedient to her father, and then she just abrubtly turned on her father. I can see how Mr. Capulet would have let his daughter marry who she wanted if she had a record of being rebellious. But I think that his reaction was way over the line, and too dramatic. On the other hand, falling in love could lead to deadly consequences. If you fall in love with the wrong person, that isn't good, because it usually ends in divorce, death, or another extenuating circumstance. Your parents can cut all ties with you if you pick the wrong person, in their opinion. But overall, most parents aren't sticklers for a wide variety of people, and that's good.
My reflection for these 2 weeks has lots of stuff. Last week, I got to drive down to San Antonio to visit my grandparents. The weather wasn't that great. Then we went to visit my grandma in The Summit, which is a high-class assisted living place. Then during the week, we had lots of projects to work on, and lots of assignments. I am still adjusting to the school life, and am not looking forward to finishing my science project.

No comments: