I'm not much into many groups outside of Christian or God-related songs and artists, but there are a few that I like. Here are some of the them. Big Daddy Weave is one of my more favorite Christian bands, as they sing about the struggles and high points of being a Christian. Here's the link to his website. I also like the Dave Matthews Band for their creative lyrics and catchy tunes, and because they are close to the place that I was born. Here's the link to the band's website. Finally, I like Jeremy Camp, because he gets Christians to come together as one body and to fight the causes that we are opposed to. Here's the link to his website.
My last two weeks have been fun. For my Spring Break, I took care of people's animals. One of them was a 100 pound golden retriever, and two of them were cats. I got $200 for taking care of the dog for 5 days, and $80 for taking care of the cats for 7 days. Then, during the week, I had 2 projects due, which were sort of annoying, but now it's all over. The only projects we have left, as far as I know of, are the food project and the essay due next Monday. Now it's time to finish out the year and have fun doing it.
쥴즈 에어플러스 구매후기
2 years ago

1 comment:
Hey David, I've never heard of those bands you listed, mainly because I don't listen to Christian songs, but maybe I'll listen to them. Sounds like you had fun over spring break and made a little extra cash.
Post a Comment