Friday, September 12, 2008

Marching Band - And Other News

I'm so happy! Marching Band was one of the best at Jamboree! And to make it better, I performed at a personal level much better than the 2 games before. For the game on Thursday, I was a tiny bit worse, but still was very accurate. Also, I fixed a problem with my clarinet, making it SO much easier to play. It's a good time right now.

Schoolwork continues to get harder as I get into the year, but I am determined to get it right and do my homework.

I am so excited to work at Davis DolphinFest this year! High Schoolers get so many more abilites when they get to work there! I really want to sign up, but there are still no forms in the office. I will contact the coordinator instead.

Well, that's all I have. Talk to you all later!

No comments: