Saturday, September 6, 2008

This Is Me

Hey, everyone! If anyone here does not know me, my full name is David August Geyer. I am 14 and will be 15 on September 26. I totally love my little puppy, Chloe, and if I could have any animal in the world, even though it's extinct, I would have a platypus. I am very busy at school and can only see my life getting busier. I am in Leadership Council, German Club, the Trojan Marching Band, and the Robotics Team. I play First Person Shooter games on the computer, walk the sweetest puppy in the WORLD, and have a Petsitting/Housesitting/Lawn Watering business with my brother.

Speaking of my brother, I have 3 other family members with me. Marshall, my brother, is 13. He is in 8th grade and his birthday is in April. He loves to make straight A's, and wants to be an actor or singer when he gets older. My sister, Catherine, is 9 and in 4th grade. Her birthday is in December. She absolutely loves listening to Hannah Montana and, for some reason, really likes to go to the dentist. My mother, Claudia, is *9 and has a birthday in August. She has gotten her arm really badly injured by her cousin's dog, and if she had $10000, would take her entire family to Hawaii! Amazing, right? =]

At school, I have Mr. Schwarz's 3rd period Pre-AP Biology Class, Ms. Cribbs's Teen Leadership and Pre-AP Algebra class (5th and 2nd period), Ms. Hollrah's 8th period Pre-AP World Geography class, and Ms. Devaney's 6th period Pre-AP English class. I take German from Frau (Mrs.) Lesher, and am in her 7th period 2nd Year German class. I have Band (Wind Ensemble, highest band) 1st period with Mr. Zysk, and have Marching Band at Zero Hour (7:30 in the morning to 8:30) and on Mondays from 5 P.M.-7 P.M. It's probable that I will be going to Koblenz, Germany in the summer of 2010 (I will be an incoming Junior), and will be getting a German Exchange student in March of 2009.

I have some totally awesome friends in Marching Band and in all of my classes; they are really nice to me and are making me better in my classes and in Band.

Here are some interesting facts: I don't drink sodas and have never had an addiction.
I have ridden a Segway before. (They are the most awesome thing in the world; you ride past someone and feel on top of the world - no pun intended).
I started playing clarinet in 5th grade - usually everyone starts in 6th grade.
I am known by everyone as a total teacher's pet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Wow, you wrote a lot. Now I'm going to have to go back and add stuff to my blog to keep up.

David said...

Yes. I did write a lot. Did you like it? Did you dislike it or disagree with it? Please elaborate. Nobody does, it seems like. Well, it's time to go to sleep now (in my head). Good night.