Hey, everybody, especially all of the foreign students! It's great to have you here, so enjoy my blog!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
My Room
To start my debut of Austin, I will first put up some pictures starting at home: My Room! It's very tidy now, but you should have seen it before I cleaned it!
I am 15 years old, and will turn 16 on September 26th. I live in Austin, TX. I have a habit of being a control freak and always act too old for my age, if that makes sense. And to add to that, I got my permit!! I am so excited! I drive to school sometimes. It's a lot of fun. When I'm 16, I can drive one person to school that is non-related. After 6 months, I can drive anyone.
Oh, and by the way, since I'm 15 and very, very short, I have to raise the seat about 5 inches. Some people are scared of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment