I have to admit that I'm passionate about God and don't really put anything in front of going to church or youth group except when it's necessary. I am always get fired up at youth group when we have free food, a few songs, and a great message. And the best part about my youth group and church is that they are mainly youth-structured! Instead of the more tedious hymns which have no real passion for God in them, we sing praise songs that are meant to get people jumping. I think that both kinds of praise and worship are great, but when everyone is excited and not just singing the words, it really makes a difference. I don't want to be all "Everyone become a Christian!" on you, but if you ever aren't doing anything on Wednesday at 7, come to my youth group. We won't pressure you or anything, and you'll have a good time. We have video games and food. Fun Fun Fun.
My 2 week review is basically that I was at a youth retreat this past weekend with my church, and that I had a great time there. We sang a lot, and heard some great messages. Before it got cold on Saturday, I even got to swim! The hotel had 2 jacuzzi's. Before that, I had to spend the week waiting for the weekend to come. I just thought that last week was really slow, and couldn't wait for it to be over. In other news, I got my job at Walgreen's! I'm really excited, and if any of you are reading my blog, please stop asking when I'm going to work. I still have to take the background and drug tests. But that's all I have to say.
쥴즈 에어플러스 구매후기
2 years ago

6 comments:
Wow, you ARE very passionate about God!!! That's really cool, I wouldn't say that I'm passionate about God but I do really love going to church (I'm a Christian too) and I love the songs and things that we sing and everything. I go to Riverbend, but I don't get to go all the time, especially now since I can't go anywhere with my hip.... But I totally agree about how much fun it can be!!
That's really cool that you got a job at Walgreens!!!! Were you at a hotel with your youth group??? That sounds really fun. Last week WAS really slow!
That's good that you get to go to church sometimes, and it's awesome when you get to a great church and like going. What happened to your hip?
And I was at a place called the Harry and Joe Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio. We stayed in the hotel.
Wow you like a super Christian! I'm not very religious although we do celebrate all of the holidays! But I thing that Its pretty cool that you are so passionate about your religion!
i go to shoreline where do you go?
I go to CCC - Christ Community Church.
Im not religious at all. Its good that your interested and excited about religion and all that, its good to believe in something I guess. I believe in a little bit of spiritual but am not in a religion. I am not anti religion but dont believe in following any religion.
Post a Comment